We're creating the most energy-efficient programmable processor.
- Run your devices for years, not weeks
Our processors are 100x more efficient than state-of-the-art low-power CPUs. A single AA battery can power our processors for up to a decade.
- Frictionless developer experience
Our toolchain seamlessly drops into your build process to maximize the energy efficiency of your solutions, with great defaults.
- Bring your favorite tools
Our processors are programmable via your favorite embedded programming languages and AI/ML frameworks, so you can keep using the tools you know.
The AI revolution requires pervasive, perpetually-deployed intelligence at enormous scale.
- Data is essential.
- Applications create value from data across a wide range of use cases.
- Data should be accessible.
- Deploying IoT devices at the extreme edge moves your most valuable data within reach.
- Maximize your deployment
- Utilizing Efficient intelligence at the extreme edge maximizes your device's flexibility, battery lifetime, and scale.
Pervasive intelligence is now possible
Until today, there have been multiple barriers to large-scale deployments of pervasive intelligence. Efficient's intelligence makes these issues a thing of the past:
- Batteries required
Unavailability & high install costs in large-scale deployments prevent using wired power. However, traditional battery deployments require changing batteries within weeks.
Efficient's processors run for multiple years on battery power without requiring human intervention.
- Communication kills
Transmitting all your raw data from the edge quickly drains device batteries. The energy consumed in the radio limits your device lifetimes.
Efficient's processors allow you to pre-process and compress your data before sending, without sacrificing energy efficiency.
- Intelligence needed everywhere
Local computation on-device is much more efficient than sending raw data over the radio, but existing processors make local computation too inefficient.
Efficient's processors allow you to do general-purpose computing while staying 100x more efficient than comparable processors.